A new version of WinterBoard is now available in Cydia, which now supports iOS 8 and gets some new features. WinterBoard is the best tweak to completely change the look of your iOS device using themes and other elements.
WinterBoard was known to work with iOS 8 prior to this update, but it had bugs that caused it to crash often. That bug has been fixed in this update and it now officially supports iOS 8 and later. The WinterBoard tweak will no longer be shown on the Homescreen, instead you will have to access it directly from the Settings app.
These are the new changes and bug fixes in WinterBoard 0.9.3917:
- Fix Crash when changing themes
- Folders/UIKit.framework for Assests
- iPad: Wrong IconMask
- 64 bit UI Sound Themes
- Manual Respring Button
- 8.x: Support @3x Image Hunting
- 7.x: Theme .car File PNGs (coolstar)
- 7.x: Preferences Icons (JunesiPhone)
- 6.x: Better SharedArtwork Hook
- Better Resource Pathing (Surenix)
- New @3x WinterBoard Icon (Surenix)
- Fix Crash in Bundle Theme Cache
- Remove Standalone Application
- Image Recorder Now Uses Bundles
You can download WinterBoard from the BigBoss repo in Cydia for free.
For guides on how to jailbreak and install Cydia:
- How To Untethered Jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1 Using Pangu For Mac
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8 / 8.1 With Pangu Version 1.1.0 On Windows
You may also like to check out: